|What is the treatment of aids-Healthtipbd|
What is AIDS?
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome in short AIDS is a disease caused by the virus called HIV, which reduces the immunity of the human body.Then the patient's body helplessly surrenders to simple bacterial infection by doing this, an AIDS patient can easily contract any infectious disease, which can eventually lead to death.
The immune cells that the HIV virus spreads to are a type of white blood cell -T cells or EU4 cells. AIDS is said to be present when the cell count falls below 200 in an HIV-infected person.It should be remembered that AIDS is not just one disease but a combination of several diseases.That is why it is named as 'syndrome' or 'disease collection'.
What causes aids
Generally speaking, AIDS spreads,
- Receiving the blood of a person infected with HIV or using an injection syringe or needle used by him.
- A pregnant mother infected with HIV is also likely to infect her baby, which may occur late in pregnancy or during delivery.
- Having unprotected sex with someone infected with HIV.
What is the treatment of aids
All the medicines and methods used to cure the AIDS disease are called AIDS treatment.Different types of H are treated.
What are the ways to treatment of aids?
When an AIDS patient learns that he has AIDS, he breaks down emotionally.Therefore, mental preparation is the first treatment. As the patient should be mentally prepared, the cooperation of family and relatives is also very important.
The main problem for HIV patients is social barriers.The patient needs to be supported mentally.Before the development of HIV/AIDS drugs, there used to be many serious infections that help slow the progression of the disease.If you are diagnosed with HIV, see your doctor as soon as possible for treatment.Antiretroviral therapy (ART) involves taking two or more drugs from different classes. These drugs block or prevent HIV from infecting new T cells.These drug cocktails are prepared individually by the doctor.People who're inflamed with HIV and cling to their treatment plan have the equal life expectancy as people who are not inflamed.
Cure for AIDS
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, and dairy foods.
- Reduce your sugar and salt intake.
- Aim to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day, until your doctor says it's safe for you to exercise.
- Get enough sleep and rest.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Social help is essential for your frame and mind.
- See your doctor for routine checkups.
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety, seek the help of a therapist.
- Take your medications, such as HIV medications, as prescribed.
- If you enjoy aspect effects, see your doctor.
- He or she can adjust your approach if necessary.
- Newer HIV drugs are generally better tolerated than older drugs.